Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Particle Works website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Website Terms and Conditions
Particle Works is a brand of Blacktrace Holdings Ltd. The term ‘Particle Works’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Blacktrace Holdings Ltd, Unit 1, Anglian Business Park, Orchard Road, Royston Herts SG8 5TW, United Kingdom. Registered in England, no. 4257809.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Blacktrace Holdings Ltd, © 2022. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You can link to Particle Works websites.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
- You may not transmit or store content in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Returns and Refunds
Faulty goods and Damaged goods – We undertake to replace you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or in a damaged condition upon arrival at the customer’s premises, unless such damage or faults have been clearly caused by the customer. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through contacting support email address and we will contact you with further instructions.
Damaged goods must be reported to Support within 14 days from delivery.
Other returns – If you want to return a product for reasons other than “faulty” or “in damaged condition”, you must notify us through our Support within 14 days from delivery stating your reason for return. We will then contact you with further instructions.
All items agreed for return to us must be returned at the customer’s expense within 7 days after agreement, and may be subject to a re-stocking fee. All returns must be undamaged and un-used.
Product returns – If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card or issue a credit note for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
Shipping of returns:
All items agreed for investigation to us must be returned at the customer’s expense within 7 days after agreement.
It is the responsibility of the sender to ensure the product is packaged suitably to arrive in good condition. Damaged parcels may be refused and Blacktrace Holdings Ltd. will accept no liability for damage in transit due to inadequate or unsuitable packaging.
An RMA number will be assigned to all returning items as a return authorisation. An RMA form must be completed for each item being returned. The RMA number must be marked clearly on the outside of the packaging and on all associated paperwork.
Packages returned without an RMA will be left unopened and may be refused.
A completed decontamination form (Supplied at point of RMA generation) must be included for all items being returned.
Costs for shipping of items back to the customer under the warranty period will be absorbed by Blacktrace Holdings Ltd.
Costs for shipping of items back to the customer outside of the warranty period will be charged to the customer as part of the repair, packing and shipping costs.
All standard products are supplied with a 12 month warranty. Wetted parts and consumables are supplied with a 1 month warranty. The warranty for custom parts is determined by the nature of custom work. For full Terms & Conditions, please click here.