Quantum dots manufactured by Particle Works offer high-performance and narrow optical emission spectra.
Particle Works uses state-of-the-art, automated continuous flow microfluidic techniques and successive ionic layer adsorption and reaction (SILAR) to fabricate highly monodisperse and batch-to-batch consistent quantum dots (CV values as low as 1% and 0.5% respectively). The resulting materials demonstrate up to 3x the performance compared to commercially available counterparts.
Why buy Particle Works quantum dots?
- Narrow emission spectra
- Up to 3 times the performance of equivalent products on the market
- Narrow size distribution (CV values as low as 1%)
- Batch-to-batch consistency (CV values as low as 0.5%)
- High concentration of particles
- Detailed characterization data
- Rigorous quality control
- Support and service from our nanomaterial experts
Particles are available with the following range of functional coatings Oleic acid, Trioctylphosphine as well as various customer-specified coatings.
- Diagnostic: Active/Passive fluorescent contrast agents
- Biomedical: Fluorescent staining, Protein dynamics monitoring, Targeted labelling
- Industrial: Catalysis, Photocatalysis, Anti counterfeit devices
Optical properties of quantum dots, such as light emission and adsorption are determined by the size, shape and architecture of the underlying particles. Precision control over these particle parameters is crucial in achieving high performance materials that generate high quantum yields and narrow emission spectra. Peak material performance, such as high luminescence and narrow emission spectra, can only be achieved with highly monodisperse nanoparticles.