Why microfluidics benefits nanomedicine
In this webinar we explored how microfluidic technology benefits the production of nanoparticles for drug delivery & gene therapy; giving you flexibility and automation to control nanoparticle synthesis depending on what best suits your application and particle specification.
During the discussion we covered a variety of topics relevant to improving efficacy and efficiency of nanoparticle synthesis. This included looking at mRNA-LNP formulation and composition; frustrations and limitations with current practises; and advice on how to produce efficient, consistent and reproducible particles whilst saving you valuable time, resource and cost from screening to manufacture.
During the webinar we discussed:
- Why LNPs are pioneering nanomedicine
- The science behind formulating mRNA-LNPs
- The current challenges in nanoparticle performance
- Why microfluidics benefits nanoparticle synthesis
- What is the key to success?